More Information: http://www.tiki-taka-drills1.soccervideo24.com/. Peter Hyballa (professional coach Germany) and Peter Schreiner (former U19 coach FC Schalke 04, IFJ96) produced a DVD with 19 variations of one drill. The main topic is: Combinations between #10 – #6 and outside players. They show how to coach the details (body position, where and when to run and pass the ball, how to combine perfectly in a group.
Peter Hyballa gives answers to the following questions
1. What should the player close to the ball do?
2. What should the other players do?
3. How to open space for the passer and the ball receiver?
4. Are all players prepared for the next ball?
5. Are all players prepared for the second ball?
6. What does the 6-cone-drill have to do with the real match 11v11?
Coaching the Details
• Maintaining ball possession
• Creating numbers up around the ball
• Clean passing techniques
• Creating space
• Well-coordinated running patterns
• Confident combination play
Points of Emphasis in Training
• Build-up through #6 and #10 player
• Spotting gaps and exploiting them
• Forming triangles
Get the FREE eBook with the 6-cone-drill here: http://tiqui-taca-en.ifj96.de